Full conference registration includes
- Two and half days of Educational Sessions, Research Presentations, & Discussions;
- Extraordinary Keynote Speakers and Plenary Sessions;
- Engage with attendees at the Opening Reception & cheers at the Closing Dinner;
- Chances to explore Reykjavik, Iceland and the surrounding area;
- Ability to obtain Continuing Education Credits (AIA), including Health, Safety and Welfare;
- Opportunities to network, meet with friends and create new relations.
Conference Registration Fees
All Registration Fees are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
ACSA or EAAE Members
* Valid student ID is required to receive the student rate.
Educators, Practitioners, Researchers and Students are all encouraged to attend the virtual conference. If you are already an ACSA member, please log into the website and complete your online registration.
If you are not an ACSA member or do not have an ACSA account, please create one HERE. Once you have an ACSA account, you may complete online registration. Those wishing to register as a student will need to create an account and check off ‘student’ as your job function (this may take up to 24-hours to process). You may also register by contacting ACSA directly.
Cancellations must be received in writing, no later than May 24, 2023 to qualify for a refund, less a processing fee of $50. Unpaid purchase orders will be billed at the full rate specified in the order unless cancelled before the deadline; Standard cancellation fees will apply.
Eric W. Ellis
Senior Director of Operations and Programs