If you would like to submit school news to the News section of our website, please click the link below. Items on scholastic news from ACSA member schools as well as announcements of upcoming programs are welcome.
ACSA publishes, free of charge, brief announcements in the categories below. ACSA faculty are encouraged to submit announcements (preferably 500 words or less) for inclusion on our ACSA News page. All submissions may be edited prior to publication.
These articles include monthly reports from ACSA leaders and collateral organizations (the AIA, AIAS, NAAB, NCARB, RAIC). Special feature articles of interest to ACSA membership may also be submitted. All items will be considered, and ideas for articles are welcome.
Also included are reports on ACSA members and news of national note, such as:
- Administrative and teaching appointments, resignations, retirements, obituaries
- International visiting faculty appointments
- Awards of national/international importance
- Grants received by individual faculty members from external agencies
- Publication of new books by faculty
- Design awards from state and national AIA or national magazines
- New programs or major curricular changes
- Accreditation news
- Grants to a school or program
- Major new facilities
- Major anniversary celebrations
- New permanent off-campus study centers in the U.S. or abroad
- Calls for papers, abstracts, or design submissions
- Conference announcements of interest to architectural faculty
- Competitions for architecture faculty
- Faculty study-abroad or travel opportunities
- Noteworthy national/international educational competitions and opportunities
- Announcements of exhibitions and/or lectures of national interest to ACSA member faculty
Generally not included:
- Local-scope school lecture series
- Events of insufficient scope or importance to draw people from outside the immediate area. This usually eliminates one-day programs
- Student study-abroad or travel opportunities
Visit our advertising page to find out how to promote your open job positions, conferences, competitions, or other activities.