Full Conference Registration
This year’s Administrators Conference will take place in Boston, Massachusetts — November 3rd, 4th & 5th — for current and future educational leaders. The conference will be a series of in-person sessions and roundtables to collaborate, share ideas and discuss.
Registration for the full conference includes:
- Entry to all conference sessions, workshops, roundtables & breakouts
- Entry to the pre-conference Development Workshop
- Entry to the post-conference NAAB Workshop or Tour
- AIA Continuing Education Credits
- Keynote Presentations, Plenary Sessions & Receptions
- Network with leading architecture educators
The 2022 Architecture Schools Advancement Development Workshop is a reboot of the Development Forum and will take place as a one-day pre-conference workshop at the 2022 Administrator’s Conference in Boston, MA on November 3, 2022. The workshop is for staff and faculty that provide development, fundraising and financial support to schools of architecture and design.
Registration for the Development Workshop includes:
- Entry to the pre-conference Development Workshop (Thursday Only)
- AIA Continuing Education Credits
- Opening Keynote Presentation & Opening Reception
- Wednesday’s Workshop Lunch
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. PLEASE CALL 1-202-785-2324 TO REGISTER.
ACSA’s top priority is the health and safety of our event participants. ACSA will require all attendees, staff, and volunteers to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and boosted to participate in the in-person events. ACSA cannot be held liable for COVID-19 cases arising because of event attendance. To provide a safe environment for all event attendees following are the requirements to attend the in-person events:
- All individuals in attendance must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and boosted. Your booster shot must be administered two weeks (14 days) before the start of the event. Attendees would need to receive their booster shot two weeks prior the conference, to be considered fully vaccinated + boosted to attend. There are no exceptions.
- All attendees must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination + booster to attend. Attendees must show proof of vaccination upon arrival at the event by providing their COVID-19 vaccination card or an image of the card as well as a government issued ID that has your picture.
- Face coverings must be worn while indoors, regardless of vaccination, unless you are actively eating or drinking. Face coverings worn outdoors are strongly encouraged.
- You should check daily for COVID-19 symptoms and not attend the in-person events if you are feeling sick, have been in close contact with others who have symptoms, or if you are currently testing positive for COVID-19.
- You must agree to contact ACSA immediately if you show symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 within fourteen days of the event.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I have read and understood the precautions above, and I am familiar with the health risks from COVID-19 infections. I understand that ACSA’s health and safety protocols for the Event include mandatory vaccination and booster shots against COVID-19. By attending the Event, I hereby choose to accept the risks of in-person attendance at the Event, including from travel to and from the Event, and of any associated activities in which I choose to participate. In doing so, I release ACSA, the University of Southern California, and any venues or vendors that may host or facilitate activities related to the Event, including all of their staff and contractors, from liability should I become ill as a direct or indirect result of my participation in the Event.
By agreeing to this I confirm my acceptance of the requirements to participate in the Event and the Assumption of Risk outlined above. I have read this acknowledgement, fully understand its terms and am signing it freely and voluntarily.
Deans, Directors, Chairs, and Developement Officiers are all encouraged to attend the in-person conference. If you are already an ACSA member, please log into the website and complete your online registration.
If you are not an ACSA member or do not have an ACSA account, please create one HERE. Once you have an ACSA account, you may complete online registration. You may also register by contacting ACSA directly.
Conference registrations and purchase orders must be paid in full by October 27, 2022 in order to receive conference access. Cancellations must be received in writing, no later than October 27, 2022 to qualify for a refund, less a processing fee of $50. Unpaid purchase orders will be billed at the full rate specified in the order unless cancelled before the deadline; Standard cancellation fees will apply.
Eric W. Ellis
Sr. Director of Operations and Programs