New this year: Complete a separate registration for each individual or team entry.
A faculty sponsor, from an ACSA member school, is required to enroll students by completing an online registration form prior to the registration deadline of April 3, 2019. Complete one online form for each individual student or team of students participating. Students or teams wishing to enter the competition on their own must have a faculty sponsor, who should complete the online registration form. There is no entry or submission fee to participate in the competition. Each student will receive a confirmation submission email that will include personal URL for final online submission. Students or teams wishing to enter the challenge on their own must have a faculty sponsor, who should complete the form. Please add the email address email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure that you receive all emails regarding your participation in the competition.
During registration faculty will have the ability to add students and create teams. Registration is required by April 3, 2019, but can be changed, edited and added to until a student begins their final submission.
- Faculty log into the ACSA website,
- Click the Register button,
- Select the 2019 Concrete Competition from the submission type dropdown menu & Click “Enter”,
- Add an individual student. You will need to know each student’s first & last Names, email, & institution, which are all required fields for each student. Click “Save”.
- If this is a team registration, you may add additional students to this team, Teams must be limited to a maximum of five students.
- Once the individual student or team is complete, Click “Complete this Registration”,
- Repeat steps 3 – 6 for each individual or team.