We have revised our policies and are offering options for your registration and fees. If you registered for the ACSA 2020 Annual Meeting in San Diego, you must complete the Refund Request Form no later than May 6, 2020.
Following are your options for the fees you paid for conference registration, tours, or ticketed events:
- Register & Refund: Apply $150 to the virtual conference and refund any remaining balance.
- Register & Credit: Apply $150 to the virtual conference and receive the balance as credit for the ACSA 109th Annual Meeting (transferable to another person for 109, but not to another conference or other use).
- Register & Donate all of the fees to ACSA and receive one complimentary registration to the ACSA108 Virtual Conference.
- Credit all of the fees to the ACSA 109th Annual Meeting in St. Louis, MO (March 11-13, 2021)
- Refund all of the fees (no virtual conference attendance)
All refunds must be submitted to ACSA through the Refund Request Form by May 6, 2020. ACSA will process refunds in the order received and make every effort to process refunds in a timely manner. Refunds will be given in the form they were paid (e.g., credit card charges will be refunded to the original card).
ACSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership association and will use donations to continue to provide services for faculty members at our member schools. Donations are typically tax deductible in the United States, and ACSA will send a digital donation receipt to the person or organization listed in the billing information for your payment.