Entries must consist of high-quality digital graphic material and text, maximum of 1000 words, submitted through the online system by the nominee in PDF format with up to 20, 8.5″ x 11″ pages, no more than 20MB. All material must be submitted by October 6, 2021, online at www.acsa-arch.org and the submitter will need to log into the ACSA website in order to submit.
Each submission shall contain the following information:
- Project Title.
- Primary Author(s): Names & Affiliations.
- Other Contributors: Names & Affiliations.
- Authorship Information: Brief statement explaining the roles of Other Contributors (including students) in the project.
- Date for Project Completion: Project must have been completed after January 1, 2017, to be eligible for consideration.
- Abstract: (not to exceed 300 words) describing the project and how it contributes to the discourse of design (copy/paste text box).
- Supporting Material: Documents illustrating or describing the project (not to exceed a total of 20, 8.5″ x 11″ pages with a maximum of 1000 words, in PDF format, no more than 20MB).
To maintain anonymity, no names of entrants or collaborating parties may appear on any part of the submission, except those fields where author and contributor information is sought (which will not be included in the jury review). Credits may be concealed by any simple means. Do not conceal identity and location of project.