All materials are to be submitted through the online system by the nominator or nominee; once the nomination is finalized all parties will receive a confirmation email. The résumé and supporting letters are best uploaded as PDF documents. The supporting material (portfolio) must not exceed a total of 20, 8.5×11 pages and be submitted in PDF format. All material must be submitted by September 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm EDT, online at www.acsa-arch.org and the submitter will need to login the ACSA website in order to submit.
Each submission shall contain the following information:
- Nomination Information, completed online during submission (www.acsa-arch.org);
- Letter of Nomination: A letter explaining the reasons for the nomination according to the established criteria, not to exceed one page (PDF format);
- Curated Résumé: A curated résumé for the candidate summarizing his or her career (not more than 10 pages in PDF Format);
- Supporting Letters: No more than three supporting letters from persons qualified to comment upon the significance of the specific achievements of the candidate (no more than 1 page each in separate PDF format);
- Supporting Material: Documents illustrating or describing the candidate’s achievements (not to exceed a total of 20, 8.5×11 pages, in PDF format).