4 Year Programs
4-year program members are institutions that have at least one 4-year program and that do not qualify for, or are not seeking, accreditation by NAAB or CACB. Such institutions include North American programs in landscape architecture or other fields related to architecture, and community colleges.
2 Year Programs
2-year program members are institutions that do not qualify for, or are not seeking, accreditation by NAAB or CACB. Such institutions include North American programs in landscape architecture or other fields related to architecture, and community colleges.
International members are 2 and 4 year programs, outside of North America, that do not qualify for, or are not seeking, accreditation by NAAB or CACB. Such institutions include international programs in landscape architecture or other fields related to architecture.
Download the affiliate membership application for pricing details.
For Your School
- NEW! Participate in ACSA research initiatives. ACSA publishes data about architectural education. Affiliate members are now fully included in research.
- NEW! Eligibility to serve on committees and task forces. All faculty at member schools can serve on ACSA committees and task forces.
- Subscription to the Journal of Architectural Education (JAE) and to Technology I Architecture + Design (TAD). Each member school receives one print copy of each of the journals, addressed to the primary contact of their school. The JAE and TAD journals are published twice per year.
- Discounted rates for job advertisements. ACSA member schools can upload their job ads on the ACSA Careers to have your position viewed by the most qualified candidates.
- Inclusion and access to the ACSA School Directory and Faculty Directories. Schools around the world will be able to find your program and your faculty.
- Limited Listing on Study Architecture Website (For North American programs only). Each north American domestic affiliate program will be listed on the Study Architecture website with a link to their respective school. Prospective undergraduate and graduate architecture students browse this website to shop for architecture programs.
For Your Faculty
For Your Students
- Full-text electronic access to JAE and TAD for all member school faculty. This access comes by logging in to the ACSA website. More on this access is below.
- Access to an online database of past ACSA conference proceedings dating back to 1995. Search and download digital versions of papers presented at our past conferences.
- Discounts on registrations to ACSA conferences. Nonmembers pay a significantly higher rate to attend conferences. All faculty are eligible to use this benefit. Logging into the ACSA website when registering will unlock these discounts.
- Eligibility to participate in ACSA-sponsored student design competitions. All ACSA sponsored competitions require membership and participation is free.
- Eligibility to submit conference papers for review, presentation, and publication. All faculty at member schools can submit to open paper or project calls.
- ACSA Update Email. All faculty at member schools receive the ACSA Friday Update emails.
- Access to National and International Design Competitions. See Competitions page for more information.
- Opportunity to be published on IMADETHAT’s instagram page which reaches over 100,000 people per week across the globe. Please encourage your students to post on Instagram and tag #imadethat with their work to be published.
- Publishing opportunities on StudyArchitecture’s Blog featuring projects and community design work.
For information about joining ACSA please contact Danielle Dent, firstname.lastname@example.org or 202/785-2324