Assistant Professor of Architectural & Design Studies to start Fall 2023
The Assistant Professor of Architectural and Design Studies teaches both studio and lecture courses for Architectural Studies and Interior Architecture majors at the Master and Baccalaureate levels. They will teach classes and advise students for three semesters, Fall/Winter (considered one semester), Spring and Summer. This is a full-time, 12-month, faculty position.
Our comprehensive benefits package offers health, dental, and tuition benefits for you and your family along with a retirement plan with employer contributions! We are located approximately 20 miles north of Boston and parking is free. We are also accessible by commuter rail on the Newburyport/Rockport line. Come and explore Endicott’s seaside locale, where employees are an important part of the bustling campus community!
- Teach 8 courses per academic year, including a combination of lecture and design studios.
- Advise up to 50 Architectural Studies and/or Interior Architecture students.
- Attend department, school, and college meetings.
- Participates in accreditation processes and procedures, including CIDA, NASAD and NECHE.
- Engage in professional scholarship, research, and publishing.
- Assist in curriculum development.
- Participates in department, school, and college service.
- Maintain and post regular office hours.
- 2-4 years of college-level teaching experience.
- 3-5 years of professional architectural experience