|Two Positions: 18095 & 18170|
- Teach undergraduate and graduate design studios, preferably the upper-level design studios (3rd year and above).
- Teach undergraduate and graduate lecture courses in their areas of expertise, preferably building systems, theory, or professional practice.
- Develop a meaningful research agenda.
- Develop peer-reviewed scholarly and creative activities.
- Provide service to the school and university.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all students.
- Contribute to the school’s accreditation preparation and program development.
- Attend school and university meetings, seminars, workshops, training, and other notices as requested.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Dean.
- A NAAB-accredited graduate degree, a NAAB-accredited undergraduate degree with a master’s or doctorate in a related field, or an international equivalent.
- Experience teaching as a full-time architecture faculty of record for two years.
- Ability to provide practical design studio teaching.
- Ability to secure externally funded research.
- Ability to produce peer-reviewed scholarship.
- Ability to mentor junior faculty.
- Ability to work with a diverse student body.
- Knowledge of the NAAB accreditation process.
- Five (5) years of excellent teaching as a full-time architecture faculty of record.
- Evidence of excellent design studio teaching.
- Evidence of peer-reviewed publications or creative work.
- Experience in professional practice as an architect or under a registered professional.
Anticipated Salary Range
POSITIONS CLOSE: February 1, 2023 @ 5:00 PM EST.