The submission deadline is 5:00pm EST, January 18, 2017.
Please plan ahead, and contact ACSA with any submission questions.
Upon registration, each competition registrant should have received two automatic emails: 1) confirmation of your registration; 2) personal ACSA credentials to log into the ACSA website. When you are ready, follow these steps to submit your final project:
- Log into the ACSA website with your personal ACSA credentials
- Click “My ACSA.”
- Click “My Competitions.”
- Confirm you are uploading to the correct competition/category
- Click “Upload Submission.”
- From here you will have a series of tabs to copy/past your abstract + program brief and upload 4 digital boards (20” x 20" PDF or JPEG files).
- Once your final project has been completely uploaded and confirmed, click “Complete this Submission.
* You may “Save” your submission and return to complete. Please Note: the submission is not complete until the "Complete This Submission" button is pressed.
* All participants, including the faculty sponsor, will receive a submission confirmation email.
*Reminder: the names of participants, their schools, or faculty sponsors, must NOT appear on any of the submitted material. For the complete submission guidelines, click here.
CAN'T FIND YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Please use the Forgot Password tool -or- contact the ACSA office directly to reset your credentials.
AWARDS + RECOGNITION
A jury will select ten projects for recognition. These winning projects will be displayed at the AIA Convention in Orlando, FL, April 27- 29, 2017. Winners will receive a $500 stipend to attend the convention and the winning projects will be widely promoted online via the ACSA and AIA COTE websites.