STUDENT Registration Instructions
Students must register by the extended deadline of April 1, 2015. There is no entry or submission fee to participate in the competition. Individual students may register themselves. If you are working on a team, nominate a single team member to complete registration.
- To register, students must have an ACSA account. If you do not already have one, you can create one HERE.
- Click “Register Now” on the steel competition website. You will be asked to sign in with your ACSA username and password to begin the registration process.
- If you are working on a team, add your teammates to your registration by clicking “Add Members.”
- To confirm that you are working with a faculty advisor at an ACSA member school, let us know their name and email address, and they will automatically be sent an email to confirm your competition registration.
- You will receive confirmation emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to check your spam box just in case! Please add email@example.com to your safe sender list so that you don’t miss any communication from us.
- After registration is complete, log back in to upload your competition submission at anytime before the deadline.
- Complete all required text fields and upload your submission boards.
- Reminder that submissions must remain anonymous. Never include your name or school name on your boards, in title of your project, or in the description of your project.
+ Download the full 14-15 Steel Competition Program (pdf)
If you have any questions about the competition program, submission, or jury process, please contact:
Eric Wayne Ellis Angela DeGeorge
Director of Operations and Programs Programs Manager
If you have any technical questions about how to use the submission site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the software application providers can help address your question.