A faculty sponsor is required to enroll students by completing an online registration form (available at www. acsa-arch.org) by December 6, 2017. Complete an online form for your entire studio or for each individual student or team of students participating. Students or teams wishing to enter the competition on their own must have a faculty sponsor, who should complete the form. There is no entry or submission fee to participate in the competition. Please add the email address email@example.com to your address book to ensure that you receive all emails regarding your participation in the competition.
During registration the faculty will have the ability to add students, add teams, assign students to teams, and add additional faculty. Registration is required by December 6, 2017, but can be changed, edited, and added to until a student begins their final submission.
Faculty register your students NOW!
The submission deadline is 5:00pm EST, January 17, 2018.
Please plan ahead, and contact ACSA with any submission questions.
Upon registration, each competition registrant should have received two automatic emails: 1) confirmation of your registration; 2) personal ACSA credentials to log into the ACSA website. When you are ready, follow these steps to submit your final project:
- Log into the ACSA website with your personal ACSA credentials
- Click “My ACSA.”
- Click “My Competitions.”
- Confirm you are uploading to the correct competition/category
- Click “Upload Submission.”
- From here you will have a series of tabs to copy/past your abstract + program brief and upload 4 digital boards (20” x 20" PDF or JPEG files).
- Once your final project has been completely uploaded and confirmed, click “Complete this Submission.
* You may “Save” your submission and return to complete. Please Note: the submission is not complete until the "Complete This Submission" button is pressed.
* All participants, including the faculty sponsor, will receive a submission confirmation email.
*Reminder: the names of participants, their schools, or faculty sponsors, must NOT appear on any of the submitted material. For the complete submission guidelines, click here.
CAN'T FIND YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Please use the Forgot Password tool -or- contact the ACSA office directly to reset your credentials.