Colorado State University
Applications and nominations are invited for an Assistant or Associate Professor Interior Architecture and Design (non-tenure track), nine-month position at Colorado State University; salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of a terminal Master’s degree in interior design, interior architecture, or related discipline.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- At least one degree in interior design
- Previous teaching experience in higher education
- Successful practice experience in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Certifications: NCIDQ, WELL, and/or LEED or EDAC certification
- Evidence of successful teaching and learning in a design studio environment
Those interested are encouraged to apply at http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/63256
CSUis an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.