Colorado State University
Applications and nominations are invited for an Interior Architecture and Design Instructor, Special Appointment, nine-month, non-tenure track position at Colorado State University; salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Minimum of a terminal Master’s degree in Interior Design or related discipline.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• At least one degree in interior design
• Previous teaching experience in higher education
• Successful practice experience in Interior Design
• Certifications: NCIDQ, WELL, and/or LEEDor EDACcertification
• Evidence of successful teaching and learning in a design studio environment
To view the full announcement please go to: http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/56680
CSUis an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.