University of Colorado Denver
The University of Colorado Denver, College of Architecture and Planning, seek applicants at the Assistant Professor rank to offer instruction and coordination in foundational design, and research in design pedagogy within the Department of Architecture. The expected start date of Fall 2017.
The Department of Architecture in the College of Architecture and Planning seeks highly motivated candidates with a record of combining design teaching and either scholarship, or innovative creative activity. The Assistant Professor, tenure-track candidate is expected to teach required design studios, required courses and seminars, and electives in a specific area of expertise.
Assistant Professor positions in the College of Architecture and Planning engage in 40% teaching, 40% research/creative work, and 20% service. The standard academic-year teaching load is two courses per semester.
- Terminal degree in architecture (or international equivalent)
- Evidence of foundational design studio teaching
- Evidence of research and/or creative work
- Ph.D. in architecture or a related field
- Professional license in architecture
Review of submissions will begin end of day February 1, 2017, and will continue until the position is filled. The specific submission requirements to the College are listed below. Please note these materials will not be returned to the candidates.
- Curriculum Vitae including website address, if available.
- Statement addressing career objectives, overview of experience and achievements, approach to teaching, research goals, and a summary of teaching evaluations, if available.
- A portfolio of work, professional or academic, not to exceed 50mb.
The position has been posted to CU Careers.
You can view the posting by following the link at: