TECHNOLOGY | ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN is a peer-reviewed international journal dedicated to the advancement of scholarship in the field of building technology and its translation, integration, and impact on architecture and design. TAD aims to become an essential source for new knowledge about how we think, make and use technology within the building arts. Published articles feature primary research in emerging materials, construction techniques, design integration, structures, building systems, energy, environmental design, information technology, digital fabrication, sustainability and resiliency, project delivery, the history and theory of technology, and building technology education. Intended for researchers, educators, and practitioners, the journal advances and transforms the current discourse on building-based technologies with the goal of expanding, reimagining and challenging its role for architecture and design. The journal is published twice a year (November and March).
ACSA Basic Member
$110 / annually
Subscribe to the TAD journal today by purchasing a basic membership. Membership includes the following baseline benefits:
- Subscription to the Journal of Architectural Education and Technology | Architecture + Design, mailed bi-annually (members also have access to the electronic version of the journals)
- Access to an online database of past ACSA conference proceedings dating back to 1995
- Discount prices on ACSA publications
- Discounted registrations to ACSA conferences, held several times a year
- Eligibility to submit conference papers for review, presentation, and publication
- Eligibility to participate in ACSA-sponsored student design competitions
- Representation within the architecture profession and higher education generally
- Members only access to the ACSA website, including expanded access to faculty and program directories.
- Diverse networking opportunities among ACSA membership
Discounted Membership for AIA Members
$80 / annually
If you are a member of the American Institute of Architects you are eligible to join ACSA at a discounted rate. AIA members will enjoy the same benefits listed above.
For information about joining ACSA or to discuss the various membership levels, please contact Danielle Dent at: 202-785-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org