The Journal of Architectural Education is a biannual peer-reviewed academic journal published by Routledge on behalf of the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture. The JAE has been the primary venue for research and commentary on architectural education since it was founded in 1947, making it the oldest continuing operating journal of its kind.
ACSA Basic Member
$110 / annually
Subscribe to the TAD journal today by purchasing a basic membership. Membership includes the following baseline benefits:
- Subscription to the Journal of Architectural Education and Technology | Architecture + Design, mailed bi-annually (members also have access to the electronic version of the journals)
- Access to an online database of past ACSA conference proceedings dating back to 1995
- Discount prices on ACSA publications
- Discounted registrations to ACSA conferences, held several times a year
- Eligibility to submit conference papers for review, presentation, and publication
- Eligibility to participate in ACSA-sponsored student design competitions
- Representation within the architecture profession and higher education generally
- Members only access to the ACSA website, including expanded access to faculty and program directories.
- Diverse networking opportunities among ACSA membership
For information about joining ACSA or to discuss the various membership levels, please contact Danielle Dent at: 202-785-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org