$108 / annually
Basic membership in ACSA is available to individuals who wish to support ACSA’s activities generally. Additionally, people wishing to participate in ACSA activities who are not affiliated with an ACSA member school should join to submit papers, participate in competitions, and receive discounted registrations to ACSA conference.
Membership includes the following baseline benefits:
- Subscription to the Journal of Architectural Education, mailed bi-annually
- Access to an online database of past ACSA conference proceedings dating back to 1995
- Discount prices on ACSA publications
- Discounted registrations to ACSA conferences, held several times a year
- Eligibility to submit conference papers for review, presentation, and publication
- Eligibility to participate in ACSA-sponsored student design competitions
- Representation within the architecture profession and higher education generally
- Members only access to the ACSA website, including expanded access to faculty and program directories.
- Diverse networking opportunities among ACSA membership
For information about joining ACSA or to discuss the various membership levels, please contact Danielle Dent at: 202-785-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org