Individuals can show their support for ACSA through annual membership. ACSA offers multiple levels of membership for students and nonstudents. By joining the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture you are showing your commitment to excellence in education, architecture, and in the cultivation of our future leaders. Read on to discover how you can join ACSA in moving the profession of architecture forward.
$25 / 6-month membership
This is a 6-month membership that allows you the ability to submit papers to conference, access the ACSA Index - our online searchable database of peer-reviewed content - as well as other members-only sections of the website.
$56 / annually (valid student ID required)
Students at ACSA member schools will want to join ACSA in order to submit papers to ACSA conferences free of charge, and to receive discounted conference registration. Additionally, students not at ACSA full, candidate, or affiliate member schools should join to participate in ACSA competitions.
$110 / annually
Basic membership in ACSA is available to individuals who wish to support ACSA’s activities generally. Additionally, people wishing to participate in ACSA activities who are not affiliated with an ACSA member school should join to submit papers, participate in competitions, and receive discounted registrations to ACSA conference.
The membership levels above include the following baseline benefits:
- Subscription to the Journal of Architectural Education, mailed bi-annually
- Subscription to Technology I Architecture + Design (TAD), mailed bi-annually
- Access to an online database of past ACSA conference proceedings dating back to 1995
- Discounted registrations to ACSA conferences, held several times a year
- Eligibility to submit conference papers for review, presentation, and publication
- Eligibility to participate in ACSA-sponsored student design competitions
- Representation within the architecture profession and higher education generally
- Members only access to the ACSA website, including expanded access to faculty and program directories.
- Diverse networking opportunities among ACSA membership
For information about joining ACSA or to discuss the various membership levels, please contact Danielle Dent at: 202-785-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org